Under Armour’s Hustle 4.0 Backpack is perfect for everyday use or travel, and it’s being offered for just $31.99 shipped, today only, originally $55. UA Storm technology offers a water-resistant finish that keeps you dry in any wet weather situation, while HeatGear is a super-breathable fabric that wicks sweat and regulates body temperature so you feel cooler than ever. A soft-lined sleeve is built-in and holds a 15″ MacBook Pro or similarly sized laptop. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- WATER RESISTANT & DURABLE: UA Storm technology delivers an element battling, highly water resistant finish to keep your stuff dry. Tough, abrasion resistant bottom panel.
- COMFORTABLE: Adjustable HeatGear shoulder straps for extra comfort and support.
- TONS OF STORAGE: Large, gusseted front laundry/shoe pocket placed at bottom of bag. Two water repellent front valuables pockets to keep your stuff safe and stay organized. Two side water bottle pockets.
- CAPACITY: Dimensions When Full: 5.9"W x 13"H x 19.3"L. Volume: 26 L
- MULTI FUNCTIONAL: Soft lined laptop sleeve—holds up to 15" MacBook Pro or similarly sized laptop. Top grab handle. D Ring on front panel for additional attachment point for key chains. Perfect for school, work, gym and travel.
There are also two water-repellent front valuables pockets up front to keep your items safe. Need a place to store your workout shoes? There’s a large, gusseted front laundry/shoe pocket placed at the bottom of the bag.