The Google Pixel 3a stands up to the test of time, and you can get an unlocked device for $279 shipped (stock arrives later, but order now to lock in price), this weekend only, originally $399. Featuring a 5.6″ OLED display with 2220 x 1080 resolution at 441 ppi, a 12.2 MP dual-pixel rear camera, an 8MP front-facing camera, 64GB of internal storage, 4GB of RAM, and a Snapdragon 670 octa-core CPU. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video explaining why it’s still a great buy in 2020.
- Capture stunning photos with features like night sight, portrait mode, and HDR+.
- Save every photo with free, unlimited storage at high quality through Google photos.
- The Google assistant is the easiest way to get things done – including screening calls.
- The Fast Charging battery delivers up to 7 hours of use with just a 15-minute charge.
- Comes with 3 years of OS and security updates and the custom-built Titan M chip.
The Pixel 3a can last up to 30-hours on a full charge. Thanks to the included 18-watt charger, you can get up to seven hours of battery life with just a 15-minute quick charge. The Pixel 3a has a 3,000 mAh battery and runs on the Android 9.0 Pie OS, but most importantly, Google promises a minimum of three years of OS updates. It supports both GSM/CDMA wireless networks, as well as Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) and Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity.