Anker’s Upgraded PowerCore Slim 10000 PD power bank not only charges smartphones, tablets (iPad Pro included) and cameras, but the Nintendo Switch as well, all for $25.99 shipped after clipping the on-page coupon, today only, originally $41.99. To ensure all of your devices stay safe, Anker’s MultiProtect provides surge protection, short circuit prevention, and many more advanced safety features to give you peace of mind, while a cool-blue LED displays remaining power and charging status. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Portable Power: PowerCore Slim 10000 PD is one of our Slimmest PD power banks yet, with enough capacity to provide more than two charges for iPhone XS or Google Pixel, and almost one full charge for an 11" Ipad Pro.
- Triple Charging Modes: 18W power-delivery USB-C port, poweriq-enabled USB-A port, and Trickle-Charging mode for low-power devices. Use the dual USB ports to charge two devices simultaneously.
- Rapid Recharge: Power up your PowerCore in just 4. 5 hours with a USB-C power delivery wall charger (not included). recharging via USB-A charger and cable (not included) will take approximately 10. 2 hours.
- Quality Throughout: With a sleek matte exterior and cool-blue LED light-wheel to display battery level, PowerCore Slim 10000 PD is premium both inside and out.
- What You Get: PowerCore Slim 10000 PD Portable Charger, black USB-C cable (Micro USB cable, USB-A to C cable and Lightning cable not included), travel pouch, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month, and friendly customer service.
Not just for larger mobile phones and tablets, it’s also designed to meet the tiny power requirements of smaller devices (AirPods, etc.) ensuring a fast and safe charge for every device, no matter the size. The PowerCore Slim is roughly same size as a mobile phone, so you simply won’t find a more portable PD power bank.