The US Navy’s AN/SEQ-3 Laser Weapon System (LaWS) is currently installed on the USS Ponce for field testing and the system worked perfectly against low-end asymmetric threats. The commander of the Ponce is has also been given authorization to use the system as a defensive weapon if necessary. So far, it has publicly engaged an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV or drone) and a simulated small-boat attacker. Read more for a video and additional information.
The LaWS system uses an infrared beam from a solid-state laser array which can be tuned to high output to destroy the target or low output to warn or cripple the sensors of a target. Unlike projectile weapons, LaWS offers a low cost per shot, as each firing of the weapon requires only the minimal cost of generating the energetic pulse; by contrast ordnance for projectile weapons must be designed, manufactured, handled, transported and maintained, and takes up storage space.
- Safe Child Lock Green Light Pointer: Rotate the switch to the red or green point to turn off or turn on the pointer anytime, anywhere. When you don't carry a pen, you don't have to worry about being taken by your child.
- Super Bright Green Light Pointer: You can see the rail even in mid-day.
- Super Useful: It can bring you or your pet interesting play. With this green light pointer, you can just sit on sofa and interact with your cat and dog without running here and there.
- Different Types of Batteries Can be Used: High-quality portable pointer can always be with you for work or play. You can use 18650 or 16340 rechargeable lithium battery in our green light pointer.
- Set Includeds: 1 x green light pointer + 1 x 18650 battery + 1 x charger + 2 x keys + 1 x English Manual + 1 x Plastic Case