Photo credit: Gingium
When is a Mazda MX-5 Miata not just a roadster you cruise around town in? When you merge it with a Subaru WRX. Simply put, the car is pieced together, starting with WRX’s all-wheel-drive powertrain and Subaru-spec EJ four-stroke engine. First, the engine was assembled before the brakes, wheels, body panels, and lights were installed. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
The car isn’t quite finished yet, as you can see the front hasn’t been fully assembled, so you’ll notice that the gaps and such are a little off. Yes, the MX-5 has now been finished in World Rally Blue as well, making it perfect for the muddy backroads.
- Let race car fans take on a driving challenge with this LEGO Technic app-controlled Top Gear Rally Car operated via a smart device with 3 screens!
- This toy rally car model is controlled via the LEGO Technic CONTROL+ app and powered by an advanced Smart Hub with 1 XL motor and 1 L motor for a more immersive play experience, authentic movements and hours of fun!
- Build the car, download the app and get ready for action with multi-function control that lets drivers go forward, reverse, steer, accelerate, brake, play sound effects and get real-time feedback!
- This LEGO Technic app-controlled racecar creates endless build-and-play fun and is an action-filled holiday, birthday or anyday gift for kids ages 10+ who like building challenges, Top Gear Rally Car toys and remote-control cars
- At over 26cm (10”) long, 10cm (3”) high and 14cm (5”) wide, this motorized toy car is the perfect size for driving or for display; please note this set is not compatible with LEGO Power Functions systems