Always wanted the virtual reality experience to be bit more immersive? If so, then look no further than the Virtuix Omni One, an innovative omni-directional treadmill that enables players to walk or run in any direction through their favorite games as well as other virtual environments. It’s compact enough to fit inside a standard living room and very easy to fold up for storage, while giving players unmatched freedom of movement, including crouching, kneeling, and jumping. Read more for a video and additional information.
Best of all, you won’t need your own VR syste, as the Omni One comes equipped with a standalone VR headset (no PC or cables required) and works straight out of the box. This system will get its own game store with 30 titles at launch, including Call of Duty and Fortnite style games developed by Virtuix alongside top titles licensed from third parties. Expect to see this hit shelves in mid-2021, with pricing yet to be announced.
- Next-level Hardware - Make every move count with a blazing-fast processor and our highest-resolution display
- All-In-One Gaming - With backward compatibility, you can explore new titles and old favorites in the expansive Quest content library
- Immersive Entertainment - Get the best seat in the house to live concerts, groundbreaking films, exclusive events and more
- Quest 2 requires your Facebook account to log in, making it easy to meet up with friends in VR and discover communities around the world
- Easy Setup - Just open the box, set up with the smartphone app and jump into VR. No PC or console needed. Requires wireless internet access and the Oculus app (free download) to set up device
Omni One is like nothing else out there – it’s a breakthrough in omni-directional treadmill technology. Compared to Omni Pro, Omni One no longer has a support ring. So it gives users unrestricted freedom of movement, including crouching, squatting, backing up, and even jumping. You essentially become one with the machine,” said Jan Goetgeluk, founder and CEO of Virtuix.