Limited to 88-units worldwide, the $950,000+ Aston Martin V12 Speedster is a sight to behold, and it’s nearly sold out. The automaker released new images of this ultra sleek supercar prototype on the road in a matte black color. Its powered by a twin-turbocharged 5.2L 12-cylinder engine generating 700 hp and 555 lb-ft of torque, mated to a ZF eight-speed automatic transmission, enabling it to hit 62 mph in 3.5 seconds, while topping out at 186 mph. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Aston Martin is currently using this prototype “dynamic development,” or to be more specific, fine-tuning the road and track performance. There’s just one caveat if you live stateside and want to purchase one…it’s designated only for track use due to not having a windscreen. However, if money is no object, this would most certainly make for a fine weekend track car especially at Weathertech Raceway Laguna Seca.
- Build the James Bond collectible Aston Martin DB5 with exclusive details and lots of 007 gadgetry!
- A great centerpiece for the home or office, this Aston Martin car model features a raisable bullet shield, working ejection seat and rotating license...
- This James Bond DB5 Aston Martin car toy measures over 3” (10cm) high, 13” (34cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide
- Designed for Lego 10262, with this light kit, you can bring your James Bond Aston Martin DB5 from dark to bright, make it come to life.
- Please note that only LED light set. All LEGO sets showed in images and videos are not included.
- Package contains dot lights, strip light, expansion boards, connecting cables, battery holder(batteries not included), adhesive squares, and...