Voicemod’s real-time AI-powered voice conversion technology lets you sound like Morgan Freeman online, which means both gamers and just casual internet users can speak with an accurate recreation of their favorite character, without having to resort to any deepfakes or voice actors.
Voicemod AI voices are available now in beta mode and range from realistic-sounding human voices to ones with added effects to fictional characters. The most popular will most probably be the celebrity-inspired “Morgan” voice, which lets you role play fantasy characters such as Celestial, Narrator, The President, and The General. It also contains multiple additional voices, which combine both AI and classic sound design techniques to enable users to instantly turn into digital entities. For those interested, there’s already a chatbot with Albert Einstein’s voice.
- Powerful Productivity: AMD Ryzen 3 3350U delivers desktop-class performance and amazing battery life in a slim notebook. With Precision Boost, get up to 3.5GHz for your high-demand applications
- Maximized Visuals: See even more on the stunning 15.6" Full HD display with 82.58% screen-to-body, 16:9 aspect ratio and narrow bezels
- Backlit Keyboard and Fingerprint Reader: Biometric fingerprint reader and Windows Hello sign-in options help keep your Acer PC secure
- Internal Specifications: 4GB DDR4 on-board memory (1 slot available); 128GB NVMe solid-state drive storage (1 hard drive bay available) to store your files and media
- Acer's Purified.Voice technology, features enhanced digital signal processing to cancel out background noise, improve speech accuracy and far-field pickup, which not only makes calls clearer, but makes talking to Alexa easier than before.
This is a first step into the future. With further development of AI voices, it’s not only going to help people like me in the trans community, it’s going to change the meta of the world,” said Kairi Caitlyn, a VTuber on Twitch and the world’s top Spellbreak competitive player/coach.