Forget hoverboards, the electric WALKCAR by Japan-based Cocoa Motors weighs just 6.4 pounds and is roughly the same size as a 13-inch laptop. It’s capable of hitting a top speedof 6.2 mph in normal mode, or up to 10 mph in sports. If riding around town in normal mode, you can expect up to 4.3 miles of range or 3.1 miles when in sports. Read more for a video and additional information.
One thing to note is that Cocoa Motors performed all tests with a 132-pound rider, so it’s safe to assume that heavier individuals may not achieve the same top speed and / or range. The WALKCAR itself is crafted from carbon fiber and aircraft grade aluminum. With that said, these details still do not indicate why it retails at a hefty $1,800 USD. It’s available now in Japan, but there’s no word yet on if it’s coming stateside.
- Safety Priority : UL 2272 certification ensures Ninebot S meets high standards for fire and electrical safety. The Smart Battery Management System provides reliable battery performance. IP54 waterproof protection ensures operation in various weathers.
- Sturdy & Powerful : Ninebot S is compact, weighting just 28 lbs with a max load of 220 lbs. Thanks to the dual 400W motors, it can easily reach a max speed of 10 mph. A single fully charged battery can run up to 13. 7 miles, climbing a max slope of 15°
- Road Adaptive Design : 10. 5" pneumatic tires provide a comfortable and smoother ride on bumpy roads. Knee control bar allows for precise steering and easy lifting. Applicable Age 16 – 50 years. Applicable Height - 3. 11 – 6. 6 Inch.
- Intelligent App Management : Download the Segway app for anti-theft function, speed limit and adjustment, vehicle self-diagnose, firmware upgrade, Ambient Light, vehicle remote control and more.
- Quality Assurance: The Ninebot S is sturdy and durable. One-year or 180-day for different parts, please refer to information in product details below, contact us at [email protected] if you have any problems.