Samsung’s 10,000mAh Super Fast 25W Portable Wireless Charging Power Bank is great for when you forget cables, and it can be picked up for $63.99 shipped, today only, originally $79.99. Unlike other power banks, this one can wirelessly charge compatible smartphones, smartwatches, tablets and more. It’s encased in a strong, yet slim aluminum body, designed to give you a truly portable, wireless experience. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Super Fast Charging. Power up your phone quickly with Super Fast Charging capabilities. Plugged in via the pocket USB-C cable, your Galaxy Note 10 and can charge at 25 Watt. Wirelessly you can fast charge your Qi compatible smartphone at 7. 5W.
- Share with a friend. Charge three devices at once, so even if you're charging your Galaxy Buds and smartphone, you can still give your buddy a boost.
- Charge Galaxy Watch or Galaxy Buds. Get a quick boost for your Galaxy Buds or Samsung smartwatch by simply placing them on the wireless pad.
- 10, 000 mAh. The 10, 000 mAh battery can provide two full wired charges for your smartphone and multiple charges for your smartwatch or Galaxy Buds.
- On-the-go or on your end table. Your portable battery can replace your wireless charger pad at home. When the battery is plugged in and charging with a wall charger, simply place the back of your smartphone on the charging pad and wait for the charging notification to appear. When you’re traveling, just press the battery’s power button to begin charging.
You can charge three devices simultaneously, so even if you’re charging your wireless earbuds and a smartphone, you can still give a friend’s device a boost. When the included USB-C cable is used to charge 25W fast charging devices (Galaxy Note 10, etc.), you’ll be powered up in no time.
At Samsung, we aspire to do what can’t be done. The new wireless charging devices – with their best-in-class technology and gorgeous design are yet another example of ‘Samsung First’ innovations aimed to deliver distinct experiences to our consumers. The Wireless Power Bank and Wireless Charging Duo Pad will be a perfect fit for new-age consumers who are always connected and on the go. We hope that our new wireless charging devices will delight our consumers by giving them a seamless experience of a truly wireless life,” said Aditya Babbar, Director, Mobile Business, Samsung India.