Ever wonder what a Neanderthal would look like in modern wear? If so, then head on over to The Neanderthal Museum in Mettmann, Germany, as a Neanderthal mannequin in a suit is currently on display to remind visitors of connections between modern and ancient humans. One thing you may not know is that Neanderthals had a lower surface-to-volume ratio, with shorter legs and a bigger body in conformance with Bergmann’s rule, as an energy-loss reduction adaptation to life in a high-latitude (i.e. seasonally cold) climate. Continue reading for more cool pictures from around the web.
18. Abandoned Ferrari F40 in Dubai
17. Meteor shower over Pikes Peak, Colorado
15. Jurassic Park Sand Sculpture
14. Snake Hiding in Gas Pump
13. Logger Cake
12. Patrick Stewart on Star Trek Set
11. Taylor Weldon – Winner of 2016 National Beard Championships