Flying a drone is tough enough, or at least through narrow spaces, but this pilot takes things to a whole new level. Filmed at Akademie St.Gallen in Switzerland, every single shot in this single take took precise planning and the team had zero tolerance for any mistakes, since even a small bump could have easily damaged the drone beyond repair. The goal was to show the everyday life of a student in one single shot. Read more for the video.
New Step Media is an agency that lives for films, content and storytelling, so this latest project combined all three into one of the most incredible drone videos we’ve seen yet. Most of the team is trained as television journalists, so they’re familiar with thinking and telling stories primarily in pictures.
- IMMERSIVE FLIGHT EXPERIENCE: Feel the thrill of immersive flight provided by the DJI FPV Goggles V2 and DJI FPV’s super-wide 150° FOV, giving you an ultra-smooth, real-time view of your flight.
- 4K/60FPS VIDEO: The DJI FPV aircraft can record 4K/60fps video at up to 120 Mbps, capturing crisp details that make footage look as exhilarating as the flight.
- BRAND-NEW S MODE: Get the dynamic look of FPV footage easily in S mode. This hybrid flight mode combines the freedom of flying manually with the simplified controls of previous DJI drones.
- ADVANCED SAFETY FEATURES: An auxiliary bottom light, Smart Return to Home (RTH), Low Battery RTH, and forward and downward obstacle sensing are all integrated into DJI FPV to help ensure a safe flight, even at high speeds.
- OCUSYNC 3.0 TRANSMISSION SYSTEM: Enjoy crystal-clear real-time and HD Low-Latency Transmission video, even at distances of up to 6.2 miles.