Unlike the Ray-Ban x Facebook Stories smartglasses, the Xiaomi Smart Glasses combines both an imaging system and sensors into a standard design using MicroLED optical waveguide technology. Weighing in at just 51g, it’s capable of displaying messages / notifications, make calls, navigate, capture photos, and even translate text right in front of your eyes. The imaging system fits seamlessly into the frame due to the fact that MicroLED pixels are individually lit, while having a simpler structure. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
The display chip itself measures just 2.4mm x 2.02mm, or roughly the size of a grain of rice, with individual pixels sized at 4μm, which allowed the display to be fitted perfectly within the frame of the glasses. Other features include a 5.0-megapixel camera integrated on the front of the glasses, which can be used for photos or translating text, a built-in microphone, quad-core ARM processor, battery, touch pad, Wi-Fi/Bluetooth modules, Android operating system, and more.
- Limited quantity available. Shipping times may vary. Shop early for fastest delivery. Estimated delivery time will be displayed in-cart
- Connectivity Technology: Bluetooth
- Compatible With: IOS: 13 or newer/Android: 8.1 or newer
- RAY-BAN STORIES: The new way to capture, share and listen. In partnership with Facebook, discover our first generation of smart sunglasses and eyeglasses that keeps you connected. So you can keep your eyes on the world around you.
- CAPTURE THE WORLD AS YOU SEE IT: Take photos and videos hands-free and stay immersed in the moment with the Dual 5MP camera that automatically adjusts to the light around you for high resolution photos and quality video.
It was said ‘Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.’ Xiaomi Smart Glasses use an engineering mindset to create a future viewpoint,” said the company.