The Yage Tale LED Christmas Light Phone Charger looks like something you’d hang on a tree, but it’s designed to power up your handset, all the while illuminating the room. That’s right, the itself measures around 50-inches long and comes with ten multi-colored LED Light multicolored lights that will illuminate when in use. Read more for a video and additional information.
- 1.The Christmas light phone charger cord is 50inch long and comes with 10 LED Light multicolored lights that will illuminate when in use.
- 2.Portable and easy to use with any charging port,For example,charger ,computer,car.
- 3.You can use it anytime ,especially at Christmas. It comes in a color box,It is a fun gift for your family and friends.
- 4.Lights up when plugged in as it charges your phone,Provides a festive glow.When not charging, it can be used as a decorative light string.
- 5.【Quality Guarantee】Our brand name is: Cewuidy. Our seller's name is YAGE TALE . We don't have distributors and provide 12 months' warranty. If you have any question about our goods, pls feel free to contact with us and we will supply you best after-service.
Unfortunately, this charger only works with Apple devices, that is unless…you get a Lightning connector to microUSB / USB-C cord. On a related note, did you know that the first known electrically illuminated Christmas tree was the creation of Edward H. Johnson, an associate of inventor Thomas Edison? That’s right, while he was vice president of the Edison Electric Light Company, he displayed his Christmas tree, which was hand-wired with 80 red, white and blue electric incandescent light bulbs the size of walnuts, on December 22, 1882 at his home on Fifth Avenue in New York City. Over a decade later in 1895, US President Grover Cleveland sponsored the first electrically-lit Christmas tree in the White House.