YouTuber Fundy recreated Pac-Man in Minecraft, but it doesn’t play exactly like the arcade version. Why? You typically control the eponymous character in an enclosed maze, chomping down on power pellets, but in this version Pac-Man chases the player. For some, this might be a fun twist, but others may view it as more of a horror version of the game.
Simply put, there aren’t ghosts in this version, just other players roaming the map. You can defeat Pac-Man by snagging a power-up, although the player with the top-down view of the map is actually controlling that character. Whatever the case may be, Pac-Man wasn’t a simple mod, as it required lots of coding, but in the end, all of the work was worth the effort. NVIDIA has already cloned Pac-Man using an AI that observed the game for 50,000 episodes.
- Powerful Productivity: AMD Ryzen 3 3350U delivers desktop-class performance and amazing battery life in a slim notebook. With Precision Boost, get up to 3.5GHz for your high-demand applications
- Maximized Visuals: See even more on the stunning 15.6" Full HD display with 82.58% screen-to-body, 16:9 aspect ratio and narrow bezels
- Backlit Keyboard and Fingerprint Reader: Biometric fingerprint reader and Windows Hello sign-in options help keep your Acer PC secure
- Internal Specifications: 4GB DDR4 on-board memory (1 slot available); 128GB NVMe solid-state drive storage (1 hard drive bay available) to store your files and media
- Acer's Purified.Voice technology, features enhanced digital signal processing to cancel out background noise, improve speech accuracy and far-field pickup, which not only makes calls clearer, but makes talking to Alexa easier than before.