The ZTE Axon 20 5G will be launched on September 1 in China will, and it’s touted as the first smartphone with an under-display camera, or more specifically Visionox’s technology. It features a 6.92-inch OLED Full HD+ (1080 x 2460) resolution, a quad rear camera setup (64-megapixel + 8-megapixel + two 2-megapixel sensors), up to 12GB of RAM, 256GB of internal storage, microSD expansion, and a 4,120mAh battery. Read more for a video on under-display camera technology and additional information.
It’s not confirmed, but so far, rumors point at Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 765G SoC 2.4GHz octa-core processor powering the device. The under-display camera is rumored to be a 32-megapixel sensor. Unfortunately, there’s no word yet on pricing or if it will be released in markets outside of China.
- Updated Camera Features: Get the more powerful S10 with a software update that gives you all new features including Single Take AI, Pro Video and more
- High-quality camera lenses: With a full set of pro lenses, including ultrawide for stunning landscapes and micro-zoom for epic details, Galaxy S10+ is a studio in your pocket, featuring live video bokeh, precision audio focus and super-stabilization
- Photos and video with one tap: Capture multiple images and video all at once, in one tap. Lenses, effects and filters capture the best of every moment, every time
- Capture with pro-grade tool set made for masters: Control your camera settings with Pro-Video Mode to adjust the exposure, focus and more to bring your creative vision to life
- Share more, quicker: The Galaxy S10+ can now connect to and share with up to 5 other compatible devices at the same time using Bluetooth and WiFi, with no limits on content type or file size