Photo credit: 268 Others
This fan-made Tesla Cybertruck replica from Bosnia and Herzegovina may look like the real thing, but the biggest difference is that it’s not electric at all, but rather V8 powered. How so? Well, the vehicle itself is based on a Ford Raptor with all custom bodywork. Power comes from either a 5.4L V8 or 6.2L V8, paired with a 6-speed automatic transmission. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Inside, there appears to be a touchscreen or tablet of sorts and a granite-style dashboard, complete with a Tesla-style steering wheel as well as a panoramic glass roof. No other details have been released, but its creator said a build video is coming soon detailing all of the truck’s features and how everything all came together.
- Recreate a taste of ‘La Dolce Vita’ with an advanced LEGO Creator Expert Fiat 500 model car brimming with Italian flair and LEGO brick details that teenagers and adults will enjoy building and displaying with pride
- This model kit features a luggage rack, suitcase, detailed interior, engine, spare wheel and opening roof, doors, hood and tailgate; There's even a ‘painting' of the car by the Colosseum to complete the Italian feel
- This advanced set is part of an amazing collection of authentic LEGO model cars and other iconic objects of desire that offer relaxing ‘me time’ building and impressive display centerpieces
- More experienced teenage and adult builders will love to receive this 960-piece Fiat 500 model car as a birthday, holiday or special-occasion gift
- Measuring over 11 cm (4.5 inches) high, 24 cm (9.5 inches) long and 11 cm (4.5 inches) wide, this buildable model makes for an impressive display piece on its own or as part of a collection of LEGO sets