Photo credit: Zyrus Engineering
Auto enthusiasts know that driving on the Nürburgring can be unpredictable to say the least, whether it be weather conditions or other drivers, ad you can only imagine what it would be like with a 1,200 horsepower supercar. Meet the LP1200 by Zyrus Engineering. Based on the Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeo, this beast now has carbon fiber bodywork, an Öhlins suspension, Xtrac sequential gearbox, and a twin-turbocharged 5.2-liter V10 making an eye watering 1,200 horsepower. Read more for two videos and additional information.
Fredrik Sørlie, a development driver for Zyrus Engineering, was behind the wheel of this monster when suddenly during a fast lap the right rear tired melted at 132 mph, causing the rear to break loose. Fortunately, Sørlie’s pro racing reflexes kept the car away from the wall. The goal of Zyrus at the Nürburgring is to set the time for fastest Lamborghini around the track, and so far, they’ve achieved a fast lap time of 6:48.56.
- The perfect gift for car lovers and future engineers! Build and experience a quintessential collectible sports car – the LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron! Developed in partnership with Bugatti Automobiles S.A.S, this is a faithful recreation of the real car
- The Bugatti advanced model car build is created with 3599 pieces and features a classic duo-tone blue color scheme, This set is the perfect addition to any adult or teen's car collection and can be played with or used for display
- This 1:8 scale Bugatti Chiron race car model features an active rear wing, 8-speed gearbox with paddle gear shift, W16 engine, steering wheel, suspension and spoked rims and comes in luxurious box packaging with a collector's booklet
- The LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron model car building kit can be built together with all LEGO Technic sets and LEGO bricks for creative construction and extended play
- The Bugatti model car measures over 5 inches (14cm) high, 22 inches (56cm) long and 9 inches (25cm) wide