B is for Build started out with a wrecked Lamborghini Huracan, however, but after lots of work, it became the Jumpacan. This off-road beast might be the most extreme yet, as it’s essentially a stripped chassis fitted with an off-road suspension and bracing kit, all powered by an LS V8 engine that sends power to a Graziano transaxle driving the rear wheels. Ford Mustang GT500-sourced rotors and calipers give it maximum stopping power.
The interior only has racing seats and harnesses with no windshield whatsoever. Even though it may not be as polished as a factory Lamborghini Huracan, this off-road monster definitely turned more heads, especially at the Carl’s Jr. drive-thru. Yes, the scissor doors still work and will be quite a sight when it competes in the Mint 400 off-road race during December.
- This 3,696-piece LEGO set for adults features a 1:8 scale race car model, bringing you closer than ever to the real Lamborghini Sián FKP 37
- Authentic replica features include V12 engine with moving pistons, steering, front and rear suspension and rear spoiler, and opening scissor doors
- Admire the 8-speed sequential transmission, opening front and rear hood, detailed disc brakes, golden rims, and lime green color scheme
- USAGE: (NOT include the Lego Set) The Light Set is used to light up technic lamborghini sian fkp 37.
- PORDUCT FEATURE: The Light is made use of original material purely handmade. It contains 1 USB Light kit ,Instruction guide, battery box. Plug in...
- TIPS: Prepare three AA Batteries, or USB Charger and Voltage should be less than 5V to avoid burning.