Just to recap, in Back to the Future during 1985, Statler Toyota received a delivery of a new truck painted in black, and when Marty McFly returned from 1955, the improved present placed the vehicle in his garage and he had possession of the keys. This fan in California decided to create t heir own by taking a 1985 Toyota SR5 4WD extended cab and transforming it into a movie replica. Read more for a video and additional information.
The upgrades include a black paint job, lift kit, roll bar, KC HiLites auxiliary lights, and aftermarket 15” wheels. On the inside, there’s striped gray cloth seats, carpet and trim, complete with a miniature flux capacitor. As for power, it now comes equipped with a new exhaust system, larger brakes and a rebuilt 2.4L 22RE fuel-injected, four-cylinder engine, mated to a five-speed manual transmission. More information here.
- Features opening doors, fold-up wheels, flux capacitor, time travel display, 2 license plates, Marty's skateboard as well as extra engine and wheels
- Customize the car to match the movie versions; step on the gas and prepare to travel Back to the Future
- Open the gull-wing doors, just like the real car; fold up the wheels and engage hover mode
- Jump on the skateboard and pull some tricks; build the model that LEGO CUUSOO members requested
- Includes building instructions and exclusive Back to the Future information booklet; car measures over 2" (6cm) high, 5" (15cm) long and 3" (8cm) wide