Electric motorcycles still have not really caught on, but the 2020 Zero SR/S wants to change that. It’s powered by an air-cooled ZF 75-10 electric motor and a 14.4 kWh lithium-ion battery that generates 110 horsepower and 140 lb-ft of torque, enabling to hit a top speed of 124 mph. Customers will be able to choose from a Standard model or a Premium model, while an optional Power Tank extends range on both. Read more for two videos and additional information.
The Standard and Premium bikes are rated to achieve 161 miles of range in the city, 82 miles on the highway, and 109 miles combined. However, equip it with the Power Tank, and it’s boosted to 201 miles city, 103 miles highway, and 136 miles combined. Heated hand grips and aluminum bar ends come standard on the Premium model.
- Double the Fun: By attaching your Ninebot S (sold separately) to the GoKart Drift Kit, you can enjoy a fully-functional GoKart with range up to 13.7 miles and speed up to 10mph. Small Racer for Adults, Big Toy for Children.
- Drift Racing Excitement: Segway GoKart features a handbrake and brake pedal to switch forward and backward. A high steering ratio of 2.1:1 allows for precision steering while the strengthened seat belt ensures the rider's safety.
- Options for Everyone: Segway GoKart features three driving modes suitable for different ages. The adjustable frame length and steering wheel height can accommodate riders from 4’3”to 6’5” tall, with max load of 220 lbs and max slope of 15°.
- Portable Design: Collapsible for convenient portability, the Ninebot Gokart Kit fits in the trunk of most cars so you can bring it wherever you want to ride! Please note: Requires purchase of Segway miniPRO or Ninebot S.
- Warranty: Download the Segway app for a new rider tutorial, assembly instructions, fault reminder speed and more. Please refer to warranty information in product details below and contact us if you have any problems.
Other features include Zero’s Cypher III operating system with the capability to monitor the bike’s status as well as charging status. Both models are available now, with the SR/S Standard pricing starting at $19,995, while the SR/S Premium starts at $21,995. The Power Tank is an extra $2,895 when it’s released on March 1, 2020.