In addition to the 2021 Ram 1500 TRX super truck, which aims to take on the Ford Raptor, the Ram brand also announced plans to build a limited run of TRX Launch Edition models. Limited to just 702-units, each one boasts exclusive Anvil Gray paint and a special red / brushed-aluminum center console badge identifying it as a special, limited-edition TRX model, inside the cabin. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
It comes equipped with the TRX Level 2 Equipment Group, which adds carbon fiber interior trim, color accent package, a Head-up Display, beadlock-capable wheels, 19-speaker Harman Kardon premium sound system, dual-pane panoramic sunroof and bodyside graphics. Power comes from a supercharged 6.2-liter HEMI V-8 engine generating 702hp, enabling it to hit a top speed of 118 mph, making the Ram 1500 TRX the quickest, fastest and most powerful mass-produced half-ton pickup truck in the world. Unfortunately, pricing starts at $92,010 USD for this limited edition model.
- LEGO builders learn advanced elements of engineering while improving creative problem-solving skills as they construct and play with this amazing app-controlled LEGO Technic 4x4 X-treme Off-Roader.
- This 4x4 app-controlled truck is powered by an advanced Smart Hub with 3 motors and operated via the LEGO TECHNIC CONTROL+ app, which delivers super-precise movement and functionality for a highly immersive play experience.
- Kids can choose from 3 alternative screens on their smart device to drive and traverse obstacles at the touch of a fingertip, play sound effects, complete fun challenges and get real-time feedback, such as a speed and tilt log.
- Ideal as a Christmas or birthday gift for all aged 11+, this sturdy 958-piece 4x4 app-controlled truck comes with high-rise independent suspension, large wheels with chunky tires and a fresh color scheme with cool sticker detailing.
- The 42099 LEGO Technic 4x4 X-treme Off-Roader measures over 7” (19cm) high, 12” (33cm) long and 8” (22cm) wide and can be combined with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative play.
The Ram team is as excited about the all-new 2021 Ram 1500 TRX as our customers are. Many of those customers have been asking for something special, even above the TRX’s already loaded features,” said Mike Koval Jr., Head of Ram Brand, FCA – North America.