Knine Racing is known for their heavy-duty UTV axles, but their latest project, a Mini Ford Raptor UTV will definitely make you look twice. It’s built atop a Can-Am Maverick X3 chassis and comes equipped with a full interior, dashboard, trim, racing bucket seats, heating, air conditioning, as well as soundproofing. Read more for a video and additional information.
View this post on Instagram
10k followers!!! Thank you all so much🙏🙏 Not sure what to do but feel like we need to celebrate or something!🎉 How about 58 seconds of a Mini Raptor drifting around a mini Stonehenge replica instead…yeah it’s kinda weird…we built it to make the #miniraptor look bigger🙄🤣🤣 #spinaltap #knineracing #sharishgin #canamx3 #prerunner #raptor #trophytruck #offroad #knine #baja #luxuryprerunner #prerunnertrucks #sxs #methodracewheels
The Can-Am Maverick X3 can handle bad weather brilliantly, but for those who don’t want to experience the elements, the Mini Raptor has an enclosed cabin and HVAC to make those trips a bit more comfortable. Weighing just under 2,500 pounds, it features a turbocharged 195 horsepower engine and a host of carbon composite parts, along with Fox suspension upgrades.
- Build and customize your very own 1960s Ford Mustang GT, featuring dark-blue bodywork with white racing stripes, 5-spoke rims with rugged tires, detailed interior, V8 engine and customization add-ons!
- Customize this “American muscle car model” with the included supercharger, rear ducktail spoiler, beefy exhaust pipes, front chin spoiler and a nitrous oxide tank
- Measures over 3-inch (10cm) high, 13-inch (34cm) long and 5-inch (14cm) wide
- 1471 pieces – For boys and girls aged 16+ and for fans and big kids of all ages
- This LEGO Creator Expert Ford Mustang 10265 set can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative building