Priced from $79,900 USD, the refreshed 2021 Tesla Model S comes standard with a long range dual-motor configuration that offers 412-miles of range, while the top-of-the-line “Plaid+” ($139,990) offers 520-miles, complete with a sub-2-second 0-60 mph time. What stands out the most is the completely redesigned interior, which now resembles the Model 3 / Y, including a touchscreen that boasts 10 teraflops of processing power. The steering wheel appears to be very similar to the upcoming Tesla Roadster as well. Read more for additional pictures and information.
Performance wise, the base long range model tops out at 155 mph, while both Plaid models can achieve 200 mph. On the outside, the refreshed Model S sports a new front bumper with revamped intakes, a more aerodynamic rear diffuser and sleek 19- and 21-inch wheel designs. The exterior trim is now finished in black rather than chrome to match the Model 3 / Y, but the paint color options remains the same, which means white is the only color that can be selected at no extra fee. The long-range and Plaid models go on sale in March, with Plaid Plus shipments starting in late 2021.
- AUTHENTIC DESIGN DETAILS: Just like a full-size Tesla, the My First Model Y delivers the superior Tesla experience for your toddler
- HONKING HORN: This toddler ride-on includes a working horn
- PREMIUM WHEELS: With a rubber grip tread, these wheels provide a smooth and quiet ride. The wheels are safe for indoor and outdoor use
- develop motor skills and learn to ride.
- WORKING STEERING: The working steering helps riders as young as 18 months develop motor skills and learn to ride