Mercedes-Benz teased the interior of its all-new 2022 EQS a few months back, but now, they’ve officially unveiled their luxury electric sedan. The vehicle combines technology, design, functionality and connectivity to delight both drivers as well as passengers. The US market is set to get the EQS 450+ with 329 hp and the EQS 580 4MATIC with 516 hp, both of which can be charged with up to 200 kW at fast charging stations using a direct current, good for up to a 479-mile range. Read more for two videos, additional pictures and information.
EQS is also first Mercedes to offer the option of activating completely new vehicle functions via over-the- air updates (OTA) in many functional areas even on launch day, while also giving the ability to unlock the rear axle steering with the larger steering angle of ten degrees. Unlike other EVs, the EQS sports automatic comfort doors at the front and rear. This means when the driver approaches the car, the door handles extend, and as they get even closer, the driver’s door opens automatically.
- The perfect gift for car lovers and future engineers! Build and experience a quintessential collectible sports car – the LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron! Developed in partnership with Bugatti Automobiles S.A.S, this is a faithful recreation of the real car
- The Bugatti advanced model car build is created with 3599 pieces and features a classic duo-tone blue color scheme, This set is the perfect addition to any adult or teen's car collection and can be played with or used for display
- This 1:8 scale Bugatti Chiron race car model features an active rear wing, 8-speed gearbox with paddle gear shift, W16 engine, steering wheel, suspension and spoked rims and comes in luxurious box packaging with a collector's booklet
- The LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron model car building kit can be built together with all LEGO Technic sets and LEGO bricks for creative construction and extended play
- The Bugatti model car measures over 5 inches (14cm) high, 22 inches (56cm) long and 9 inches (25cm) wide
With our EQS, we have created a completely new, future generation of luxury cars. Based on our style of sensual purity, we create desire by combining a beautifully seductive sculpture with the most progressive proportion. Key features such as the ‘one-bow’ design and a holistically integrated, highly reduced and seamless styling gives the EQS its sporty andprogressive look. That’s what sets it apart from any other vehicle we have ever created – that’s what makes our EQS so extraordinary,” said Gorden Wagener, Chief Design Officer of Daimler Group.