Finally, the 2022 Porsche 911 GT3 has officially been unveiled, months after a camouflaged test unit was spotted at Nurburgring. Power comes from a naturally aspirated 4.0L flat-six engine making 502 horsepower and 346 pound-feet of torque that revs to 9,000 rpm, thanks to a new set of pistons, mated to a seven-speed PDK transmission or six-speed manual. This is enough to help it accelerate from 0-60 mph in just 3.2-seconds, while topping out at 197 mph. Read more for two videos, including a Nurburgring test run, additional pictures and information.
Inside, there’s a new track screen, which at the touch of a button, reduces the digital displays to the left and right of the central rev counter, which reaches up to 10,000 revs, to technical information. This means you’ll be able to view a tire pressure indicator, oil pressure, oil temperature, fuel tank level and water temperature, which are essential when driving on the circuit, in seconds. Suspension wise, it boasts a double-wishbone suspension up front, 20-inch / 21-inch wheels, and a large wing on the rear deck.
- This is the ultimate ECTO-1 building kit for fans of LEGO bricks and Ghostbusters looking to build their next model car or simply relax with an immersive hands-on hobby project
- This is no Ghostbusters toy; It’s a car kit for adults with working steering, trapdoor with ghost trap, an extending gunner seat, plus a moving ghost sniffer and other paranormal detection equipment
- With pieces like a curved windshield, modular steering wheel and brick with Ghostbusters deco, this authentically detailed set will look great in your home or office
- Ideal for Ghostbusters fans and LEGO lovers alike, this ECTO-1 model car gives hours of enjoyment and a building experience that will appeal to adults
- Measuring over 8” (22.5cm) high, 18” (47cm) long and 6” (16.5cm) wide, ECTO-1 is packed with authentic details that you'll be proud to display
As exclusive as the 911 GT3 itself is the individual chronograph that Porsche Design offers exclusively to customers of the high-performance sports car. Like its motorized role model, it boasts a dynamic design, consistent performance and high-quality workmanship. Its housing reflects its Motorsport genes. Just like the connecting rods of the GT3 engine, it consists of robust, lightweight titanium. The timepiece is powered by an individual winding rotor reminiscent of the wheels of the 911 GT3. The colored ring of the dial can be customized in the paint colors of the 911 GT3,” said the company.