Xiaomi may be known for their smartphones, but their Segway Ninebot subsidiary has been taking over the personal transporter space. Their latest offering, the Ninebot GoKart Pro Lamborghini Edition, was designed for those who want to zip around at 24.85 mph without having to buy an actual supercar. It features a stunning Giallo Orion paint job and a 432 Wh battery pack that can be used for up to 62 laps at a 400-m track. Read more for two videos, including a first drive, additional pictures and information.
At $1440 USD, it also comes equipped with special racing tires for improved drifting performance as well an engine sound profile emulation system that lets you feel as if you’re actually zooming around in a Lamborghini. Other features include Ice Lake Blue LED headlights and its very own vehicle number plate.
- Double the Fun: By attaching your Ninebot S (sold separately) to the GoKart Drift Kit, you can enjoy a fully-functional GoKart with range up to 13.7 miles and speed up to 10mph. Small Racer for Adults, Big Toy for Children.
- Drift Racing Excitement: Segway GoKart features a handbrake and brake pedal to switch forward and backward. A high steering ratio of 2.1:1 allows for precision steering while the strengthened seat belt ensures the rider's safety.
- Options for Everyone: Segway GoKart features three driving modes suitable for different ages. The adjustable frame length and steering wheel height can accommodate riders from 4’3”to 6’5” tall, with max load of 220 lbs and max slope of 15°.
- Portable Design: Collapsible for convenient portability, the Ninebot Gokart Kit fits in the trunk of most cars so you can bring it wherever you want to ride! Please note: Requires purchase of Segway miniPRO or Ninebot S.
- Warranty: Download the Segway app for a new rider tutorial, assembly instructions, fault reminder speed and more. Please refer to warranty information in product details below and contact us if you have any problems.