Let’s face it, the global chip shortage may last until next year, but that doesn’t mean you won’t be able to get your hands on a liquid-cooled gaming PC. Introducing the Acer Predator Orion 7000 series gaming desktops, which come equipped with the latest 12th Gen Intel Core overclockable processors, up to NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 series GPUs, and 64GB of blazing fast DDR5-4000 RAM. Read more for two videos, including an early hands-on review.
All of the hardware is housed in an EMI-compliant chassis with transparent, tempered glass side panels that showcase the two 140 mm (5.5-inch) Predator FrostBlade 2.0 front fans and a third 120 mm (4.7-inch) Predator FrostBlade 2.0 rear fan that capable of being illuminated in an array of Addressable RGB (ARGB) colors. Up top, the case boasts an opening, making it simple to replace the 120 mm (4.7-inch) fan with a 240 mm (9.45-inch) model. Inside, you’ll find an AIO liquid CPU cooler and advanced airflow management to make sure everything stays cool.
- Dominate the Game: With the 10th Gen Intel Core i5-10300H processor, your Nitro 5 is packed with incredible power for all your games
- RTX, It's On: The latest NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 (4GB dedicated GDDR6 VRAM) is powered by award-winning architecture with new Ray Tracing Cores, Tensor Cores, and streaming multiprocessors support DirectX 12 Ultimate for the ultimate gaming performance
- Visual Intensity: Explore game worlds in Full HD detail on the 15.6" widescreen LED-backlit IPS display with 1920 x 1080 resolution, 144Hz refresh rate and 80% screen-to-body, 16:9 aspect ratio
- Internal Specifications: 8GB DDR4 2933MHz Memory (2 DDR4 Slots Total, Maximum 32GB); 256GB NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M.2 Slots, 1 x 2.5" Hard Drive Bay Available)
- Prioritize Your Gameplay: Killer Ethernet E2600 and Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 gives you an edge online by taking control of your network and prioritizing your gameplay
Predator Orion 7000-series desktops are premium, powerful rigs for serious players who demand incredible performance from even the most demanding titles. In order to offer that next-level performance, we’re excited to be among the first companies bringing the new 12th Gen Intel Core CPUs to our product portfolio,” said Jeff Lee, General Manager, Stationary Computing, IT Product Business, Acer Inc.