There have been other Xbox sneakers in the past, but this is the first one you can actually purchase without having to enter a giveaway. Introducing the Adidas x Microsoft Xbox 360 Forum Mid, a sneaker that draws inspiration from the original console’s iconic colors — white, silver, and green — with all of its details showcased throughout. Starting with the strap, you’ll find the Xbox 360 disc tray, along with the power button design on the shoe’s outer side, while the console’s air vents can be found on the inner side. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
That’s not all, the heel boasts references to the Xbox 360’s removable hard drive and memory unit slots. Plus, there are some hidden details that you’ll be able to discover and enjoy. This limited edition sneaker, complete with four additional pairs of laces in red, yellow, green, and blue (Xbox 360 controller face button colors), will be available for purchase in the U.S. and Canada on November 4 at 7:00 a.m. PST straight from the Adidas website. Check out the forum here.
- The most powerful Surface Laptop. Quad-core powered 11th Gen Intel Core H Series processors handle your most complex workloads.
- Design, animate, and render at top speed. Step up to the award-winning Ampere — NVIDIA's 2nd gen RTX architecture, enabling ray-traced graphics and cutting-edge AI features from NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti.
- Boundary-pushing design with sleek 14.4“ (5) touchscreen makes seamless transitions from laptop to entertainment-ready stage to portable creative canvas.
- Pair with Surface Slim Pen 2* for the best digital pen experience yet, featuring the feeling of pen on paper(7). Magnetically attach, store, and charge under the front of the keyboard.
- Enjoy uniform, true-to-life color and contrast on the beautiful 14.4”(5) PixelSense Flow touch display. Experience smoother scrolling with a refresh rate up to 120Hz.
Follow Xbox on Twitter for details of the latest sneaker drops and be sure to join us for the 20th anniversary of Xbox and Halo broadcast on November 15, where we’ll share the official details of the exclusive third and final sneaker inspired by Xbox Series X – available for fans to purchase globally,” said Microsoft.