The Toyota RAV4 was originally designed for those who wanted a vehicle that had most of the benefits of SUVs, like increased cargo room, higher visibility, and the option of full-time four-wheel drive, but the maneuverability and fuel economy of a compact car. A group of 200 factory workers at the automaker’s Takaoka factory in Japan spent their free time turning one of these RAV4s into a limousine. Read more for a video and additional information.
Most of the time went into extending its unibody structure and stretching it out to 26-feet, all the while maintaining rigidity. Inside, you’ll find a luxurious leather, and lots of extra room for the rear-seat passengers instead of additional seats. You’ll find leg rests out back and even a small wooden coffee table for work, play, or just to rest your drinks on.
- Awesome building kit featuring 2 Jaguar replicas: Formula E and I-PACE eTROPHY Jaguar racecars with realistic details!
- These buildable Formula E Panasonic Jaguar Racing Gen2 car and Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY LEGO models are accompanied by 2 minifigures in racing suits and a start line with three ‘lights' for staging fun racing action
- These Jaguar toy cars are perfect for showing off on display or battling it out with other cars in your own championships races at home
- This 565-piece building kit provides boys and girls ages 8+ with a fun challenge to complete, inspiring them to create thrilling scenes with their Jaguar racing cars on their own or with friends
- The Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY car measures 2” (6cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide: new for 2020, all LEGO Speed Champions cars are now 25% bigger to include even more details from the original versions!