The APEX AP-0 Super Sports EV will definitely give the 2020 Tesla Roadster some competition, thanks in part to its carbon-fiber tub / chassis , modular spaceframe, a center spine for increased rigidity, and F1-inspired aero body parts for extreme downforce. This 2,645-pound rear wheel drive electric supercar is powered by a floor-mounted 90-kilowatt battery pack generating up to 650 horsepower, enabling it to hit 60 mph in just 2.3 seconds, while topping out at 190 mph. If you’re not flooring it around town, the expected range is 320 miles on a full charge. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Inside, you’ll find a square steering wheel, three-screen driver display, augmented reality using a LiDAR system and several driver assist systems that can achieve Level 3 autonomy. Suspension wise, it boasts an F1-inspired push-rod suspension with 14-inch brakes with six-piston calipers up front.
- Safety Priority : UL 2272 certification ensures Ninebot S meets high standards for fire and electrical safety. The Smart Battery Management System provides reliable battery performance. IP54 waterproof protection ensures operation in various weathers.
- Sturdy & Powerful : Ninebot S is compact, weighting just 28 lbs with a max load of 220 lbs. Thanks to the dual 400W motors, it can easily reach a max speed of 10 mph. A single fully charged battery can run up to 13. 7 miles, climbing a max slope of 15°
- Road Adaptive Design : 10. 5" pneumatic tires provide a comfortable and smoother ride on bumpy roads. Knee control bar allows for precise steering and easy lifting. Applicable Age 16 – 50 years. Applicable Height - 3. 11 – 6. 6 Inch.
- Intelligent App Management : Download the Segway app for anti-theft function, speed limit and adjustment, vehicle self-diagnose, firmware upgrade, Ambient Light, vehicle remote control and more.Rated voltage:54.8V
- Quality Assurance: The Ninebot S is sturdy and durable. One-year or 180-day for different parts, please refer to information in product details below, contact us at [email protected] if you have any problems.
Founded in 2018 by brothers Jason and Gary Leung, Apex Motors is a global sportscar brand that operates all of its engineering, design and manufacturing capability exclusively from the UK. With core specialisms in high-performance automotive and Formula 1 race-car engineering, vehicle dynamics and systems, advanced composites, automotive design and styling, APEX is creating a new breed of sportscar for a global audience,” said the company.