Photo credit: Jon Prosser
If all goes as planned or rumored, Apple’s iPhone 12 is set to launch this September, or it could miss the release window by several months due to supply chain issues. Technology reporter Jon Prosser states that prototyping for the iPhone 12 devices is just about finalized, and the first CAD leaks may be revealed soon, as well as some cases. Read more for a video and additional information.
The diagram reveals that the base device will sport an aluminum frame and be offered in two sizes: 5.4-inch and 6.1-inch. Both models boast two rear cameras, 5G connectivity, and Apple’s new A14 chip. However, the high-end iPhone 12 Pro and Pro Max come in 6.1-inch and 6.7-inch screen sizes, along with stainless steel frames, 5G support, an A14 chip as well as triple-lens rear cameras, complete with a LiDAR camera system.
- Active noise cancellation for immersive sound
- Transparency mode for hearing and connecting with the world around you
- Three sizes of soft, tapered silicone tips for a customizable fit
- Sweat and water resistant
- Adaptive EQ automatically tunes music to the shape of your ear