Filip Koroy, better known as EverythingApplePro online, has managed to get his hands on an alleged Apple 6.1-inch iPhone 12 Pro chassis. From the short video, you can see it has iPhone 4-inspired flat sides, three camera lenses, an LED flash, and the LiDAR scanner. Other things that stand out include a relocated SIM tray and a new slot on the right side of the phone that could be where the 5G antenna resides. Read more for the video and additional information.
Inside the shell, there’s appears to be a circular wireless charging pass-through covering, while the glass side provides a clearer view of the camera setup, complete with the Apple logo layered in white paint. Apple is rumored to introduce four new iPhone models in 2020, with the higher-end variants being designated as “Pro”. The company has a special event scheduled for September 15th, but it’s likely we’ll only see a new Apple Watch and iPad Air, with the iPhone 12 being announced some time in October.
- Power of 5G: Get next-level power for everything you love to do with Samsung Galaxy 5G; Share more, game harder, experience more and never miss a beat
- Single Take AI: Capture video and multiple types of images with one tap of the shutter button; Lenses, effects and filters capture the best of every moment, every time
- Hires Camera Zoom: Capture hires images as if you’re 3 feet away, from 100 feet away; Whether you want to zoom in close from afar or magnify details nearby, the new 30x Space Zoom gives you impressive power and clarity
- Bright Night Mode: Capture crisp images and vibrant video in Bright Night mode and create high-quality content in low light no flash needed
- Super Fast Charging: Charge up quicker with Super Fast Charge so you can keep moving with more juice; Give your buds or Galaxy buds a boost of power with Wireless PowerShare right from Galaxy S20 5G