Oculus founder Palmer Luckey’s new company, Anduril, has just debuted their AI-powered Ghost 4 military drone. It runs on the Lattice platform capable of handling complex missions and collecting all the data into an easy-to-view dashboard, enabling just one person to operate a swarm of drones. This artificial intelligence-based platform also lets it perform 32 trillion operations per second, making it 100 times faster than other drones currently on the market. Read more for two videos and additional information.
Ghost 4 is designed for several mission types, including aerial intelligence, surveillance / reconnaissance, cargo delivery, counter intrusion, signal intelligence and electronic warfare. Its modular, customizable design also means that you can pack it away in a backpack. When fully charged, you can expect up to 100-minutes of flight endurance and a top speed of 60 mph.
- The compact yet powerful Mavic mini is the perfect creative companion, capturing your moments in a way that effortlessly elevates the ordinary.
- Top VR gaming library: Blast, slash and soar your way through the top library in VR gaming. Oculus Rift S lets you play hundreds of games and exclusives already available in the Oculus store, with so much more to come.
- Improved optics: Stare down the competition with next-generation lenses and a sharper display. Improved optics deliver bright, vivid colors and reduced “screen-door” effect.
- Ergonomic design: Keep your head in the game thanks to a Halo headband redesigned with speed in mind. Rift S stays securely and comfortably in place with a quick twist of the fit wheel, so it can take-or double take-your fastest reactions.
- Oculus touch controllers: Arm yourself with our updated Oculus touch controllers. Your slashes, throws and grab appear in VR with intuitive, realistic precision, transporting your hands and gestures right into the game.
- Oculus insight tracking: take a step forward with Oculus insight. It translates your movements into VR No matter which way you're facing and provides room-scale tracking without external sensors.
It can survive basically any environment. You could submerge it in up to a meter of water. You can salt spray this thing all day long and not have any problem. Ghost 3 had a transmission and a gearbox, like a drive. It had different blades, different heads. We’ve made all of the servo motors much quieter. We’ve made the blades themselves a much better aerodynamic design,” said Luckey.