EverythingApplePro and XDA’s Max Weinbach have managed to get their hands on the iPhone 12 Pro Max 5G CAD render, confirming its iPad Pro-like flat edges as well as a built-in LiDAR scanner. For now, Apple looks to be keeping the Face ID/True Depth camera notch, albeit a slightly smaller one, though an under-display Touch ID sensor could be a possibility. Read more for a video and additional information.
One thing to note is that this handset’s display has been extended out to the ‘chin’ of the device, which means it’s near bezel-less, aside from the notch. This model also appears to have a different speaker grille design that helps improve volume, giving it at least a 10 to 15% bump in loudness. Its antenna bands on the edges are also wider to help improve 5G connectivity, while the SIM card tray has been moved next to the volume rocker rather than right next to the power button. A Smart Connector will let you directly connect accessories like keyboards, etc.
- This phone is unlocked and compatible with any carrier of choice on GSM and CDMA networks (e.g. AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, US Cellular, Cricket, Metro, Tracfone, Mint Mobile, etc.).
- Tested for battery health and guaranteed to have a minimum battery capacity of 80%.
- Successfully passed a full diagnostic test which ensures like-new functionality and removal of any prior-user personal information.
- The device does not come with headphones or a SIM card. It does include a generic (Mfi certified) charger and charging cable.
- Inspected and guaranteed to have minimal cosmetic damage, which is not noticeable when the device is held at arm's length.