Photo credit: Jin Store
We’re just a few months away from the official iPhone 12 reveal, which is expected to happen some time in September at an Apple press event. To kick things off this week, New Zealand-based Apple Premium Reseller Jin Store leaked some alleged mockups based on CAD models. They show the base 5.4″ iPhone 12, 6.1″ iPhone 12 Max, 6.1″ iPhone 12 Pro, and the largest model, a 6.7″ iPhone 12 Pro Max. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
These molds, based on CAD models, also show the side buttons as well as the notch. As you can see, the rumored flat edges that were first seen on the iPhone 4 design and then the 2020 iPad Pro, show up in these mockups. One thing to note is that these mockups came from a case maker, so the notch sizes may not be entirely accurate since they aren’t a critical component of most iPhone cases.
- This phone is unlocked and compatible with any carrier of choice on GSM and CDMA networks (e.g. AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, US Cellular, Cricket, Metro, Tracfone, Mint Mobile, etc.).
- Tested for battery health and guaranteed to have a minimum battery capacity of 80%.
- Successfully passed a full diagnostic test which ensures like-new functionality and removal of any prior-user personal information.
- The device does not come with headphones or a SIM card. It does include a generic (Mfi certified) charger and charging cable.
- Inspected and guaranteed to have minimal cosmetic damage, which is not noticeable when the device is held at arm's length.