Photo credit: Fully Fuller
Ferrari’s LaFerrari is the first mild hybrid produced by the Italian automaker, and it’s powered by a mid-mounted Ferrari F140 direct fuel injected 65° 6.3L V12 engine generating 789 hp at 9,000 rpm and 516 lb⋅ft of torque at 6,750 rpm, paired with a 161 hp KERS unit (called HY-KERS), which provides short bursts of extra power. What does this mean? A top speed of 231 mph. Read more to see someone push this hypercar to the max on the Autobahn.
The KERS system adds quite a bit of oomph to the combustion engine’s power output level for a combined output of 950 hp and 664 lb⋅ft of torque, mated to a 7-speed dual-clutch transmission. In addition to the 231 mph top speed, it can accelerate from a standstill to 62 mph in under 2.4 seconds, 0–124 mph in under 7 seconds, and 0–186 mph in 15 seconds.
- Officially licensed by Ferrari & highly detailed interior/exterior – 1: 14 scale toy car measures 13.3" X 5.9" X 3.3"; features with butterfly doors (open by manual), working headlights/ taillights, built-in spring suspension system, differential mechanism, Rims and rubber tires, stereo equipment, steering wheel, leather seats and etc.
- Full functions - forward, reverse, stop, turn left & right; it works best on the flat surface (in dry weather) and can be used indoors and outdoors.
- Excellent performance – remote range up to 98 feet, speed 5.1 mph, frequency available in optional 27 MHz or 40 MHz; made of top-grade ABS plastic to prevent scratch and protect kids.
- Batteries not included - requires 5 x AA for the car and 1 x 9V for the remote controller; package includes 1 x RASTAR RC car, 1 x dual-grip remote-controller and 1 x User guide.
- Factory assembled, ready to run, easy to play; manufactured by RASTAR Group, 100% quality .