Photo credit: Fully Fuller
Ferrari’s LaFerrari is the first mild hybrid produced by the Italian automaker, and it’s powered by a mid-mounted Ferrari F140 direct fuel injected 65° 6.3L V12 engine generating 789 hp at 9,000 rpm and 516 lb⋅ft of torque at 6,750 rpm, paired with a 161 hp KERS unit (called HY-KERS), which provides short bursts of extra power. What does this mean? A top speed of 231 mph. Read more to see someone push this hypercar to the max on the Autobahn.
The KERS system adds quite a bit of oomph to the combustion engine’s power output level for a combined output of 950 hp and 664 lb⋅ft of torque, mated to a 7-speed dual-clutch transmission. In addition to the 231 mph top speed, it can accelerate from a standstill to 62 mph in under 2.4 seconds, 0–124 mph in under 7 seconds, and 0–186 mph in 15 seconds.
- Officially licensed by Ferrari & highly detailed interior/exterior – 1:14 scale toy car measures 13.3" x 5.9" x 3.3"; Features with butterfly doors (open by manual), working headlights / taillights, built-in spring suspension system, differential mechanism, rims and tires, stereo equipment, steering wheel, leather seats and etc.
- Full functions - forward, reverse, stop, turn left & right; it works best on the flat surface (in dry weather) and can be used indoors and outdoors.
- Excellent performance - Remote range up to 98 feet, Speed 5.1 mph; Single frequency available in 2.4GHz; Car's frequency cannot be converted.
- Batteries NOT included - Requires 5 x AA for the car and 1 x 9V for the remote controller; Package includes 1 x Rastar rc car,1 x dual-grip remote-controller and 1 x user guide.
- Factory assembled, ready to run, easy to play; Manufactured by Rastar Group; Choose Rastar Official for remote, accessories, and better after-sale service.