Omdia, a global communications and digital media research organization, speculates that Apple could launch a foldable OLED smartphone in 2023, alongside an activity pen. If this rumor were to be true, the press event would be held sometime in September, 2023, and to prepare, LG as well as Samsung are already signed on as display providers. This concept by Svyatoslav Alexandrov has an outer 6.3-inch OLED display, which opens up to reveal a larger 8-inch OLED panel. Read more for a video and additional information.
Other features include an all-screen Touch ID, a faster Face ID, a new level camera system packing a LiDAR 2 sensor, four surround speakers, an under-display camera, 5G connectivity, and Apple’s 5nm A15 Bionic mobile chipset. When fully charged, you can expect up to 30-houts of video playback, 120-hours of continuous audio playtime, and a fast charging function that gets you 50% in just 15-minutes.
- Pro-Grade Camera: The new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE mobile phone features high-powered pro lenses for beautiful portraits, stunning landscapes and crisp close-ups in any light with its 3X optical zoom
- 30X Space Zoom: Whether you want your cellphone to zoom in close from afar or magnify details of something nearby, 30X Space Zoom gives you the power to get closer
- Night Mode: Capture crisp images and vibrant video with Night Mode and create high-quality content in low light — no flash required with this smartphone
- Single-Take AI: One tap of the screen captures multiple images and video all at once; Lenses, effects and filters capture the best of every moment, every time
- Power of 5G: Get next-level power for everything you love to do with Samsung Galaxy 5G; More sharing, more gaming, more experiences and never miss a beat