Based on the Lamborghini Huracan, the ARES Design Panther ProgettoUno boasts a fully carbon fiber exterior go give it smooth flowing lines. It’s powered by a 5.2-liter naturally aspirated V-10 engine generating 641 hp and 442 lb-ft of torque, mated to a seven-speed dual-clutch transmission sending power to an electronically controlled Haldex AWD system, good for 0-60 mph sprint in just 3.1 seconds. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
On the inside, everything you see is bespoke from Ares, but the Huracan’s basic cabin structural elements do seep through the makeover. However, ARES says the interior can be completely customized to a client’s every whim. Unfortunately, this vehicle is limited to just 21-units worldwide, priced at $697,500 USD.
- The perfect gift for car lovers and future engineers! Build and experience a quintessential collectible sports car – the LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron! Developed in partnership with Bugatti Automobiles S.A.S, this is a faithful recreation of the real car
- The Bugatti advanced model car build is created with 3599 pieces and features a classic duo-tone blue color scheme, This set is the perfect addition to any adult or teen's car collection and can be played with or used for display
- This 1:8 scale Bugatti Chiron race car model features an active rear wing, 8-speed gearbox with paddle gear shift, W16 engine, steering wheel, suspension and spoked rims and comes in luxurious box packaging with a collector's booklet
- The LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron model car building kit can be built together with all LEGO Technic sets and LEGO bricks for creative construction and extended play
- The Bugatti model car measures over 5 inches (14cm) high, 22 inches (56cm) long and 9 inches (25cm) wide
Having the opportunity to present the Panther ProgettoUno during the Concorso d’Eleganza Villa d’Este has been the crowning of the team’s efforts over the last 18 months and a recognition of the excellence of our projects. The Panther ProgettoUno is a car designed and built with an eye on the Italian supercars tradition but using the most advanced technologies available, to always provide who is driving it unparalleled emotions and feelings,” said Dany Bahar, CEO and co-founder of ARES Design.