Limited to just 19-units worldwide, all of which have been spoken for, the Lamborghini Sian Roadster is the automaker’s most powerful yet. Power comes from a naturally aspirated 6.5L V12 engine paired with a 48-volt electric motor for a combined output of 807 hp, enabling it to accelerate from 0-62 mph in under 2.9-seconds, while topping out at 218 mph. Read more for two videos, additional pictures and information.
What really stands out is its Blu Uranus paint, which was specially selected by Lamborghini’s Centro Stile, which together with the Ad Personam department works with every Sián client to entirely personalize the color and finish of their Roadster. This mild-hybrid supercar utilizes a highly sophisticated regenerative braking system, enabling the normal Li-Ion batteries to fully charge the Sián’s energy storage system every time the vehicle brakes.
- Build and experience an iconic supercar—the LEGO Technic Chevrolet Corvette ZR1!
- 2-in-1 LEGO Technic set: rebuilds into a Hot Rod replica model
- This collectible car model features a large rear wing, 4 tailpipes, black spoked rims with low-profile tires, working steering and visible moving V8 pistons
- Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 measures over 3” (8cm) high, 11” (29cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide Hot Rod measures over 3” (8cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide 579 pieces – For boys and girls aged 9+ and for fans and big kids of all ages
- This LEGO Technic Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 42093 set can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative building
The Sián Roadster encapsulates the spirit of Lamborghini. It is the expression of breathtaking design and extraordinary performance, but most importantly embodies important future technologies. The Sián’s innovative hybrid powertrain heralds the direction for Lamborghini super sports cars, and the open-top Sián Roadster affirms a desire for the ultimate lifestyle Lamborghini as we move towards a tomorrow demanding new solutions,” said Stefano Domenicali, Automobili Lamborghini Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.