Arrival’s new all-electric van will soon start delivering your packages, as it excels across both payload (4354-pounds) and cargo volume (2.4m3 per meter in length) at a price comparable with fossil fuel vehicle as well as a much lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). It comes deployed with advanced in-house technologies to provide customers with an elevated connected experience and operators with the data and fleet management tools they need to optimize the running of a fleet. Read more for two videos and additional information.
Most commercial vehicles aren’t designed for comfort, and that’s why Arrival’s van was designed to bring a new level of comfort to the commercial market, one usually found in luxury passenger vehicles. Featuring heated seating, independent front / rear suspension, full cabin climate control and a 15.6” touchscreen interface. To keep things safe, there are digital e-mirrors, a 360° surround view, Advanced Emergency Braking, Blind Spot Monitoring, Traffic Sign Recognition and Lane Keep Assist.
- With LEGO MINDSTORMS Robot Inventor (51515), kids gain essential STEM skills as they build, code and play with remote-control model robots and intelligent creations that shoot missiles, play ball, drive around and more!
- Kids build Charlie, Tricky, Blast, M.V.P. and Gelo, and take on activities and missions using the Scratch-based LEGO MINDSTORMS Robot Inventor App (visit LEGO.com/devicecheck for a list of compatible devices)
- With almost 1,000 pieces, including an intelligent Hub, 4 Medium Motors, Color Sensor and Distance Sensor with break-out interface, youngsters can also build their own fun robotic toys and share them online on LEGO Life
- An easy-to-install rechargeable battery is included, so no need to go hunting for spare batteries when the fun’s about to start
- Blast stands at over 14” (36cm) tall, while Gelo measures over 9” (24cm) long; The Powered Up components in this set are also compatible with the LEGO BOOST Creative Toolbox (17101), Droid Commander (75253) and others
We believe that the rapid growth of e-commerce has led to a much higher demand for light commercial transport in cities, increasing both congestion and air pollution. We are in the midst of an important market transition as more and more fleet managers adopt cleaner and more sustainable methods and cities adopt stricter air quality measures, we are looking to accelerate that transition with a best-in-class solution that has clear benefits, at a purchase price and TCO that makes the transition the best possible commercial decision too,” said Avinash Ruguboor, President and Chief Strategy Officer of Arrival.