Aston Martin collaborated with The Little Car Company to build the DB5 Junior, a 2:3 scale all-electric grand tourer for kids. It’s based on Aston Martin’s reference 3D scan of an original DB5 to ensure complete accuracy and authenticity. The vehicle is still large enough to accommodate both an adult and a child side by side, thanks to its aluminum honeycomb chassis and composite body.
It’s powered by an electric powertrain delivering 6.7 hp to the rear wheels, while the interior sports functional Smiths instruments, which have been updated for the modern era. However, the fuel gauge has been turned into a battery meter, and the oil temperature now shows the motor temperature. Power is sent to the ground through 10” wire wheels with four-wheel ventilated disc brakes, complete with regenerative braking. The removable battery pack is stored under the opening bonnet and provides between 10-20 miles of driving range, depending on your driving style. Plus, a second battery can be added in seconds. For those who seek more power, a DB5 Vantage Junior model with 13.4 hp, a limited-slip differential, lightweight carbon fiber body and a second battery pack for a range of 20-40 miles range, will also be available. One caveat: the DB5 Junior is priced at $46,270 and the DB5 Vantage Junior sets you back $59,490.
- Build the James Bond collectible Aston Martin DB5 with exclusive details and lots of 007 gadgetry!
- A great centerpiece for the home or office, this Aston Martin car model features a raisable bullet shield, working ejection seat and rotating license...
- This James Bond DB5 Aston Martin car toy measures over 3” (10cm) high, 13” (34cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide
- Designed for Lego 10262, with this light kit, you can bring your James Bond Aston Martin DB5 from dark to bright, make it come to life.
- Please note that only LED light set. All LEGO sets showed in images and videos are not included.
- Package contains dot lights, strip light, expansion boards, connecting cables, battery holder(batteries not included), adhesive squares, and...
Each DB5 Junior owner automatically receives membership to the respected Aston Martin Owners Club, as three complete registers of the individual specification of all 1059 vehicles will be created for future provenance and authenticity. One copy will be held at Aston Martin’s Gaydon Headquarters, one at Aston Martin Works in Newport Pagnell (where the original DB5s were built) and one at The Little Car Company’s headquarters,” said the company to IFM.