Remember the NES Advantage arcade stick that was released back in July of 1987? If so, then 8Bitdo’s new arcade stick will definitely look familiar. However, this new version not only supports Nintendo Switch and Windows PC platforms, but can easily be modded, thanks to a universal mounting plate for easily swapping joysticks as well as buttons. Read more for additional pictures and information.
Using 8BitDo’s free Ultimate Software, you’ll be able to change button mapping, save custom profiles, and execute macros using the P1 / P2 options in the top right-hand corner. You connect via Bluetooth and 2.4GHz wireless with a hidden receiver in its underside, or just wire it directly with a USB-C cable. On a full charge, the 1,000mAh built-in battery is good for around 40-hours of continuous playtime. Available October 20th, priced at $89.99, but you can pre-order today using the link below.
- Compatible with Switch, Windows.
- Supports ultimate software - customize button mapping and create macros
- Dynamic button layout - button mapping changes with mode functionally and visually
- Ultra-moddable arcade stick - Universal mounting plate supports Sanwa arcade sticks
- Wireless bluetooth, 2.4G/ included wireless 2.4G receiver & wired support with included usb-c cable