You read that right, only a single Aston Martin Victor exists in the world, inspired by the classic V8 Vantage. Based on the One-77 chassis with a few Vulcan bits, it’s powered by a monstrous 7.3L V-12 engine generating 836 horsepower and 605 pound-feet of torque, mated to a Graziano 6-speed manual transmission. Inside, you’re greeted with high-grade Forest Green and Conker Bridge of Weirleathers, while the finest tailor’s Cashmere lines the car’s upper section. The sleek carbon fiber chassis was left largely exposed throughout the interior, while anodized aluminum and machined / polished titanium hardware add to the luxurious finish inside. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
As for suspension, the Aston Martin Victor has been equipped with inboard springs and dampers from the track-only Vulcan.This setup provides six-stage settings, thoned to meet the demands of imperfect road driving conditions, while 380mm front / 360mm rear Brembo CMM-R Carbon Ceramic brakes are set to deliver up GT3 race car levels of braking capability.
- Build the James Bond collectible Aston Martin DB5 with exclusive details and lots of 007 gadgetry!
- A great centerpiece for the home or office, this Aston Martin car model features a raisable bullet shield, working ejection seat and rotating license plate
- This James Bond DB5 Aston Martin car toy measures over 3-inch (10cm) high, 13-inch (34cm) long and 4-inch (12cm) wide
- 1295 pieces – Cool toy from the Goldfinger movie for boys and girls aged 16+ and for 007 car collectors and big kids of all ages
- The LEGO Creator Expert James Bond Aston Martin DB5 10262 007 toy car advanced building set can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO building blocks for creative construction
- Designed for Lego 10262, with this light kit, you can bring your James Bond Aston Martin DB5 from dark to bright, make it come to life.
- Please note that only LED light set. All LEGO sets showed in images and videos are not included.
- Package contains dot lights, strip light, expansion boards, connecting cables, battery holder(batteries not included), adhesive squares, and instruction.
- With a step-by-step instruction, you will find an easier way to make a huge upgrade to your favorite building kit.
- If you have difficulties with your product, please send us an email, we are always here for assistance.
Unveiled to the backdrop of the 70th anniversary of the Vantage nameplate, this road legal creation has been fittingly inspired by the iconic Aston Martin V8 Vantage of the 1970s and 80s and the 70’s DBS V8 that was developed to race in the 24 Hours of Le Mans as the RHAM/1. The V8 Vantage embodies the period of Aston Martin stewardship by Executive Chairman Victor Gauntlett, today’s commission also takes inspiration from this key figure from the marque’s colourful history in its nomenclature,” said the automaker.