AUKEY’s 10,000mAh Basix Pro Wireless Charging Power Bank doubles as a smartphone kickstand and you can get one for $30 shipped after clipping the on-page 10% coupon as well as entering promotional code: TRNKXNED, this weekend only, originally $39.99. Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 technology is designed to power devices up to four times faster than conventional charging, while INOV (Intelligent Negotiation for Optimum Voltage) guarantees fine-tuned power output and more optimized charging cycles. Product page – be sure to clip the on-page coupon and enter promotional code: TRNKXNED during final checkout for the additional discount. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Wireless Charging Stand: Conveniently charge your Qi-compatible devices at up to 10W without connecting a cable (supports 5W, 7.5W, and 10W wireless output levels). The foldable stand provides stable hands-free phone viewing
- Dual Fast Charging Outputs: PD 3.0 output and QC 3.0 output combine to deliver an optimized charging to your devices at up to 18W. Fast charge the iPhone 12 Pro up to 50%-60% in just 30 minutes with the type c output
- 10000mAh Capacity: Fully charge your iPhone 11 Pro 2.6 times, iPad Air (2019) 0.9 times, or Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 1.8 times. Recharge the power bank in just 3.5 hours with an 18W PD charger
- Handy LED Indicators: The LED battery level indicator shows battery level and charging status at a glance. A dedicated wireless charging indicator ensures correct wireless charging and shows when wireless fast charging is active
- Package Contents: AUKEY PB-WL02 Basix Pro wireless portable charger, USB-A to C cable, user manual, 24-month AUKEYCARE card
You won’t have to wait around all-day for this power bank to recharge itself, as it takes just 3.5-hours with an 18W PD charger. Built-in safeguards protect your devices against excessive current, overheating, and overcharging, so you can leave them in a bag all day without having to worry.