Some Toyota GR Supra owners may still prefer how its predecessor, the fourth-generation (A80) models looked, and Avante Design could have just the body kit for that group. Up front, you’ll find a completely revamped bumper, along with a large intake scoop, while the splitter comes equipped with aero flicks and sit right below the headlights vents. Side skirt extensions give it a more aggressive look that makes the vehicle look lower to the ground. Read more for additional pictures.
Walk around back, and you’ll find rear window louvers, complete with an integrated brake light, leading to a giant wing. There’s no word yet on pricing or availability, but the company is also working on a second version of the kit with a vented front hood and slightly smaller rear wing.
- This is the ultimate ECTO-1 building kit for fans of LEGO bricks and Ghostbusters looking to build their next model car or simply relax with an immersive hands-on hobby project
- This is no Ghostbusters toy; It’s a car kit for adults with working steering, trapdoor with ghost trap, an extending gunner seat, plus a moving ghost sniffer and other paranormal detection equipment
- With pieces like a curved windshield, modular steering wheel and brick with Ghostbusters deco, this authentically detailed set will look great in your home or office
- Ideal for Ghostbusters fans and LEGO lovers alike, this ECTO-1 model car gives hours of enjoyment and a building experience that will appeal to adults
- Measuring over 8” (22.5cm) high, 18” (47cm) long and 6” (16.5cm) wide, ECTO-1 is packed with authentic details that you'll be proud to display