Yes, there is more than one Bigfoot monster truck. The Ford-based Big Foot 5 was originally built in 1986 and sits on 10-foot tall Tundra tires. Unfortunately, due to its height, this truck has never qualified for actual monster truck competitions, but has crushed cars for show in exhibitions. It’s also currently the heaviest truck ever built, weighing in at a staggering 28,000-pounds with the standard tires. Read more for a video and additional information.
Big Foot 5 occasionally ran duel tires, which increased the truck’s weight to 38,000lbs, with each tire weighing exactly 1-ton. At one point during its life, Bigfoot 5 briefly ran as a ride truck before it was eventually converted back into a regular truck. Its tires were sourced from a scraped military vehicle, called the snow train, built in the 1950s.
- Excellent Off-Road Performance: This rc car with 4 wheel drive, front and rear dual motors provide strong power torque to move on any terrain easily and stably. Buy toy and battery together from Toys E-business (search for B07Y3NH9KS), you will enjoy 50% discount on the battery.
- Realistic Off-road Buggy Looks: With large scale detailed design, simulated cool front lights provide a super realistic driving experience for kids
- High-capacity Rechargeable Battery: Equipped with a powerful rechargeable 6V 800 mAh battery pack for a long life performance
- Independent Suspension System: This DOUBLE E Rc Truck comes with four suspension springs, to prevent damages caused by the vibration effectively, better protect the electronic components in the toy
- Superior Control Experience: With a range of up to 260 feet and highly responsive steering and throttle, the ergonomic transmitter with 2. 4 GHz Control System ensures superior control