Unlike other electric vehicles, the BMW i Vision Circular achieves 100% use of recycled materials as well as 100% recyclability. How so? It makes use of materials that have already completed a product life cycle, alongside certified bio-based raw materials, including the all-solid-state battery. This means it has a much higher energy density with significantly reduced use of valuable resources. Read more for two videos, additional pictures and information.
Aside from the holographic-like dashboard, the interior utilizes mono-materials and innovative joining techniques that avoid the use of glue in order to ensure optimum suitability for dismantling and sorting at a later stage. Plus, all components and materials will be manufactured to fit exactly using processes like 3D printing, while any surplus will be systematically fed back into the materials cycle.
- UI certification E503354, 0. 59 inches thick, The thinnest E-skateboard; 3 inches off the ground provides stability and control.
- 37 inches longboard, 8. 7 inches wide, weighs 14. 5 pounds and can hold a maximum load of 200 pounds.
- Powered by high-performance 380W x 2 motors giving it a 9~11 miles range with a top speed of 22 MPH.
- Made from 10 ply Canadian Maple and 1 ply fiberglass, offers a medium flex for a smooth ride.
- Includes wireless remote control with LCD screen for changing speeds and directions, and reversing. The new electric skateboard battery needs to be charged and discharged three times to reach the best activity of the battery.
We lead the way for resource efficiency in production and we are seeking to extend this status to all stages of the vehicle life cycle. This is a question of economic sustainability too, as the current trend in commodity prices clearly shows the financial consequences in store for any industry that is reliant on finite resources. We will take the next big step towards achieving this with the ‘Neue Klasse’ models. We appreciate there are many BMW fans longing for a first foretaste of the ‘Neue Klasse’, but the BMW i Vision Circular isn’t it. I can promise, however, that, on a sustainability level, the ‘Neue Klasse’ is being developed with the same mindset applied for the BMW i Vision Circular,” said Oliver Zipse, Chairman of the Board of Management of BMW AG.