Photo credit: Brad Builds
Brad Builds is an automotive designer who specializes in creating unique concepts, and his latest project is this BMW M4 off-road camper. Despite its size, it still manages to fit a bed, kitchenette and even solar panels up top. To ensure that it can handle any terrain or obstacles, the suspension was lifted and chunky BFGoodrich tires were added. One thing that needed to be removed were the rear seats in the original vehicle, but most won’t mind the trade off. Read more for additional pictures.
There was no mention of any powertrain modifications, so we can safely assume it still has the factory turbocharged 3.0-litre inline-6 engine making 425 hp and 406 lb-ft of torque, mated to a 7-speed M-DCT transmission, enabling it to accelerate from 0-62 mph in 4.1 seconds. Even though the M4 features Active Sound, or live amplification of the engine’s natural sound inducted into the passenger cabin via speakers in the car, we have a feeling it won’t be needed in this particular vehicle.
- Inspire kids and all Porsche fans to build, race and display this white 1974 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0 toy car with a removable windshield to place a minifigure in the cockpit and authentic design details including the iconic ‘whale tail’ rear spoiler!
- This LEGO sports car set includes a new-for-August-2019 classic Porsche 911 driver minifigure with a helmet element, plus 3 cone elements for racing play action
- Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0 model car measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide
- 180 pieces – Fun birthday gift for boys and girls aged 7+ and for fans and kids of all ages; This LEGO Speed Champions 1974 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0 75895 model race car kit can be built together with all other LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative play
- Kids can add an exciting digital dimension to their racing play and ‘drive' this car in the Forza Horizon 4 LEGO Speed Champions expansion pack (sold separately)