There are electric semi trucks, and then the Bone Shaker, which comes equipped with a J79 turbojet mounted behind the cab that generates over 18,000 horsepower. It started out as a 1981 International Transtar 4300 before having a detuned F-4 Phantom used by the U.S. Navy / Air Force / Marines generating 12,000 pounds of thrust installed. Read more for a video and additional information.
He spent six months rebuilding of the truck, with the only factory item left being the driver’s cab. The most intensive part had to be fabricating a new 28-foot frame inside the shops of Dan Pirisi, a notable race car builder. Other upgrades include six disc brakes, a coilover suspension, and 10.5 racing slicks on the drive wheels.
- Build a LEGO Technic Remote-Controlled Stunt Racer to traverse rough terrain and pull high-speed wheelies, turns and spins!
- This 2-in-1 remote-controlled tracked vehicle rebuilds into a Remote-Controlled Racer
- Remote-Controlled Stunt Racer measures over 6” (17cm) high, 8” (22cm) long and 5” (15cm) wide Remote-Controlled Racer measures over 4” (12cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 7” (19cm) wide
- 324 pieces – For boys and girls aged 9+ and for fans and big kids of all ages
- This LEGO Technic RC Stunt Racer 42095 set can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative building